Over 2000 skilled workforce. Over 230 supervisors & engineers. Ratio 1:8. trained thru TTT at Taloja.
Pan India Operations. Approx. 1 million sqm of projects per year & growing.
We offer the best optimized fit for purpose system solutions to cater to a wide range of waterproofing requirements.
Hydrochem, Hydrochem Super, Hydrolastic, Hydroflex T-Lock, Hydroguard, Prebond, Blueseal, LEC, Extensa, Bathseal Kit, Flexi PU, Polyurea
Eliminator, Integritank, Permare
Euroflex, Ecoflex, Sintofoil
Crommelin : Wetite, Elastoseal TR, Polyfab, Polyfab BB
Sealing Connector, Sealing UFO, Sealing Plug, Bentobar+, Polybar+
We adopt industry best practices to bring out quality conscious, best performance based output.
Section Details - Shop Drawings
QA / QC - Site Inspection Report
Offering solutions with most advanced machineries to save time and cost.
- QA/QC equipment for surface preparation, adhesion testing & WFT measurements.
- Two component PU & Polyurea spray equipments for output upto 100 sqm/per day.
- Two component PUF spray equipments for output upto 500 sqm/per day.
- Two component MMA resin spray equipments for output upto 2000 sqm/per day.
- One component liquid membrane spray equipments for output upto 1000 sqm/per day.
- One & Two component resin grouting pumps.
- Cementitious coatings spray equipments.
- Electrical pin hole holiday detection equipments.
- Two component neoprene liquid membrane spray equipments.
- Hot air welding equipment & testing tools for PVC membranes.
- Various tools & plant required for installation of HDPE, APP, SBS and other technologies.
OUR ILLUSTRIOUS HISTORY
The "ONLY" company that gives a "supply & apply warranty" from the manufacturer's side, as Nina Percept is a Pidilite group company
- 1965: Nina brand is established in 1965 by Mr. Jaswantlal Parikh & Mr. Kishan Shah.
- 1965: First Nina client is Air India.
- 1971: Nina undertakes waterproofing of Ajanta Ambassador (Aurangabad), the first 5 star hotel project.
- 1972: Develops own product PROOFSOL integral waterproofing compound.
- 1978: Nina’s in-house product PROOFSOL is certified by IIT Bombay conforming to IS 2645.
- 1979: Nina successfully does waterproofing for India’s largest water retaining structure - The World Bank aided MCGM Bhandup Reservoir project.
- 1985-1986: Nina executes complex projects for BARC at Trombay and the launching pad at ISRO space station at Sriharikota.
- 1994: Nina waterproofs “Suraj Apts” in Mumbai – then India’s tallest building at G+38.
- 1992: Percept Group is established as an organization to execute waterproofing projects in Kochi.
- 1997: Nina ties up with Propex Concrete Systems to bring fiber-reinforced concrete to India for the first time.
- 1998-1999: Completes 200,000 sqm project in 18 months for Indica plant, Tata Motors, Pune, then India's largest Greenfield Auto plant.
- 1999: Percept Group is incorporated as a private limited company under the name Percept Engineers Pvt Ltd (PEPL).
- 2001: Nina completes then India’s largest façade renovation project for Hotel Oberoi Towers, Nariman Point, Mumbai.
- 2002: Nina becomes India's first waterproofing company to be ISO 9001:2000 certified for its quality management systems.
- 2004: Nina established the HYDRO brand of waterproofing products.
- 2001: Percept establishes the Polyplus brand of waterproofing products.
- 2005-2006: Nina establishes tie-ups with various leading international companies such as Dryvit Systems Inc. (USA), Crommelin Chemicals.(Australia), Imper Italia (Italy) to bring cutting-edge waterproofing and building envelope solutions to India.
- 2008: Nina executes waterproofing for India's largest 5-star hotel, ITC Chola Sheraton, Chennai.
- 2009: Nina completes tie up with Stirling Lloyd Polychem ltd UK and brings for the first time to India, MMA resin spray applied systems for Bridges and Building structures as a high end waterproofing system.
- 2011: Nina becomes the first and only company in India till date, to cross Rs 100 Cr revenues in this segment.
- 2012: Nina secures contract for the Chenani Nashri Tunnel, the longest road tunnel in India of 9 km, also the single largest waterproofing project with approx. 5,50,000 sqm of PVC membrane and value of Rs. 42 Cr.
- 2014: Nina now has the distinction of working on the top five tallest structures in India, Lodha World One, Palais Royale, Oberoi Oasis, Omkar 1973, and Lokhandwala Minerva.
- 2012: Percept crosses 3 million sqm of waterproofing.
- 2013: Percept engineers become subsidiary of India’s largest Waterproofing Manufacturer M/s Pidilite Industries under the name Percept Waterproofing Services Ltd. (PWSL).
- 2014: Percept creates in-house design team to offer design-based services to the clients.
- 2015: Nina becomes the first waterproofing company to become ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001 and OHSHAS 18001 certified in this segment.
- 2015: Nina becomes a part of Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- 2015: Nina starts delivering high-end waterproofing solutions like Polyurea and application of spray applied PUF insulation cum waterproofing.
- 2016: Percept recognized as “Power Building” brand in waterproofing category on a pan India basis by REALTY PLUS Magazine.
- 2018: Nina and Percept sales turnover crosses Rs. 200 Cr. -.
- Nina and Percept merge to form India’s Largest Waterproofing entity with Mr. Mehul Parikh (Managing Director) and Mr. Sudish M S (Whole time Director) and Mrs. Hetal Parikh (Director) helming the management team.
QUALITY IS WHAT WE PURSUE, WE KNOW WHAT WE DO.
Our unmatched USP is an industry 1st. Nina Percept and Pidilite Inds. Ltd. have joined hands to create an unmatched combination which is not available with any other company in the industry. Typically, manufacturers of the waterproofing chemicals and the applicators / executing agencies are 2 separate companies which is a hindrance later on during the warranty period or service life of the structure in terms of responsibilities to be taken for the overall executed work.
We are the first company in India in the field of specialized waterproofing, restoration and structural repairs to achieve the distinction of having ISO 9001-2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001: 2007 certified quality management systems.
Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008
Enviromental System ISO 14001:2004
Occupational Health & Safety System OHSAS 18001:2007